Crazy Eights Monday November 19, 2007Posted by gingerbreadman in Tagged!.
Random Things About Me Survey Saturday February 24, 2007Posted by gingerbreadman in Tagged!.
Random things about me
Someone telling me I won something, tax free
Yes, Jessica always nagged me into it and now it’s habit
3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?
4. Do you take compliments well?
Not really, though I’m learning. I usually say "I’m glad you think so, thank you."
5. Do you play Sudoku?
Not at all
Oh yes. I’d have a hut with a sauna and open a grocery store by the time I was finished.
7. What song are you listening to?
Not listening to music right now, the girls are watching the America’s Next Top Model marathon
8. Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
Yes…Camp Curry, a conservation camp and 4-H camp. I loved going to camp
Hide and seek
10. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew he/she was married, would you?
12. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you?
13. Do you like to pursue or be pursued?
14. Use three words to describe yourself.
Learning, stubborn, sleepy
15. Do any songs make you cry?
16. Are you continuing your education?
Every minute of every day
17. Do you know how to shoot a gun?
Yes…I grew up learning to shoot, and even got to use a machine gun a few times…talk about a RUSH!
18. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you’d grab?
All the time, every day
20. Do you think more about the past, present or future?
I am working on concentrating on the present, I have a bad habit of worrying about the future
21. What is your favorite children’s book?
The Giving Tree by Shel Silverstein and I Love You Forever
22.What color are your eyes?
23. How tall are you?
24. Where is your dream house located?
In the country on a farm, lots of trees and a stream nearby
27. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth?
28. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden?
Been a long time, I don’t care for it really
30. Where was the furthest place you traveled today?
32. Do you like mustard?
Honey mustard, yes. Plain mustard, ewww
33. Do you prefer to sleep or eat?
34. Do you look like your mom or dad?
Mom, but I have most of my Dad’s features, as strange as that is
35. How long does it take you in the shower?
15 minutes or so
36. Can you do the splits?
Yeah, but it hurts
37. What movie do you want to see right now?
39. What did you do for New Year’s?
Played cards with the girls
42. Do you own a camera phone?
No, nor a cell phone…I’m a Luddite as much as I can be
44. Was your mom a cheerleader?
No. *laughing HARD at that one*
45. What’s the last letter of your middle name?
46. How many hours of sleep do you get at night?
48. Do you like care bears?
No, especially the electronic ones…we have six right now…GRRRR
49. What do you buy at the movies?
Popcorn and soda
50. Do you know how to play poker?
Not only do I know how to play, I’m really good at it
51. Do you wear your seatbelt?
52. What do you wear to sleep?
Flannel men’s pajama bottoms and a tshirt…too many kids come to our room in the middle of the night to be sleeping in provocative stuff…that’s for earlier
53. Anything big ever happen in your hometown?
Yes…Civil War battles fought here, 3 people who made it big in entertainment and such from my old hometown, if that’s considered ‘big’
54. How many meals do you eat a day?
1 or 2
56. Do you always read MySpace bulletins?
No, but I read the ones from certain people any time they post
58. Do you like funny or serious people better?
Serious people, but they have to have a sense of humor
59. Ever been to L.A.?
60. Did you eat a cookie today?
No, not a cookie fan.
61. Do you use cuss words in other languages?
Yeah, I thought I was in the minority on that one
62. Do you steal or pay for your music downloads?
I only download music that’s given away, so neither
63. Do you hate chocolate?
I’m pretty indifferent to chocolate
64. What do you and your parents fight about the most?
Gay rights. That’s the only thing, we don’t fight unless one of them says something rude or ignorant and then I speak up
65. Are you a gullible person?
66. Do you need a boyfriend/girlfriend to be happy?
67. If you could have any job (assuming you have the skills) what would it be?
Writer, some day
68. Are you easy to get along with?
No, I’m tough on people
69. What is your favorite time of day?
After Lala has gone to sleep
So Six MORE Weird Things? Monday December 11, 2006Posted by gingerbreadman in Tagged!.
A-Z Me MeMe Wednesday November 29, 2006Posted by gingerbreadman in Tagged!.
A- Available or Single? Neither
B- Best Friend? My Girls Jess and Becca, Imp and Cas
C- Cake or Pie? Pie, definitely. Aunt Arlene’s Apple
D- Drink of Choice? Coffee
E- Essential Item you use every day? Coffee pot
F- Favorite Color? Red
G- Gummy Bears or Worms? Ewwww
H- Hometown? Franklin, Kentucky
I-Indulgence? Staying up late and watching bad movies with the girls
J-January or February? February…shorter, Valentines Day, closer to Spring
K-Kids and their names? Oh comeon! Jess, Beck, Em, Kay, Libs, Lala
L-Life is incomplete w/out? Laughter
M-Marriage Date? When homosexuals can have one, we’ll talk about ours.
N-Number of Siblings? Two younger brothers
O-Oranges or Apples? See…why I gotta pick between those? I like fruit salad
P-Phobias/Fears? Just the usual Mother ones
Q-Favorite Quote? I can change what happens to me, but I refuse to be reduced by it. –Maya Angelou
R-Reason to Smile? Every thing that doesn’t make me rage or cry.
S-Season? Cinnamon or Vanilla
T-Tag Three People? Susan…Get back in the Game,Woman! Alicia, and Bina
U-Unknown Fact about me? Please. I’ve told you I wet the bed and decapitate stuffed animals. Get a grip.
V-Vegetable you don’t like? George W. Bush
W-Worst Habit? Telling the kids very honestly when their clothes make them look fat.
X-X-rays you’ve had? My head, my jaw, my ankle
Y-Your favorite food? *That’s not really a Y, you know* Mexican.
Z- Zodiac Sign? Libra. Don’t know what was rising or cusping.
I was tagged by my beloved friend Becca of Escape 2000. Go give her a big HUG!!!!